In this month’s free-to-enter competition, we’re giving away three Clarke two-tonne, quick lift, low profile trolley jacks, each worth £143.98
This incredibly useful tool combines the benefits of a low profile to get under those sporty classics, while the quick-lift function helps keep pumping to a minimum on cars that enjoy a little more ground clearance. Added benefits include a rubber contact pad to prevent damage to your vehicle, and nylon non-marking wheels for quieter and easier movement around the workshop.
No garage or workshop should be without a trolley jack, and given the frequency with which it will be used and the safety-critical nature of that work, a quality tool such as this is essential.
- Low profile 75mm minimum saddle height
- Useful maximum height of 510mm
- Quick lift function takes only six strokes to reach maximum height
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Safety pressure relief valve prevents overloading
- Simple to operate lock and unlock valve
- Jack dimensions: 680mm x 340mm x 210mm (without wheels or handle)
- Weight: 30kg