In this month’s free-to-enter competition, we are giving away three Clarke multifunction power packs (JSM350), courtesy of tool and equipment mega-supplier Machine Mart, each one worth £101.99.
Clarke Multifunction Power Pack JSM350
Remember the days when a portable jump-starter weighed more than the car’s battery? Well, those days are long gone, and using modern technology means that this remarkable power pack weighs just 1.4kg and fits easily in your hand, yet packs such a punch that it can jump start engines up to six litres!
- Can be used approximately 20 times on a single charge (depends on age and condition of battery).
- Vehicle jumpstart current of 350 amps with a peak current of 500 amps.
- 18Ah Lithium ion batteries with very low charge cycle only need to be recharged every six months if not used.
- Powerful 1W LED torch 12V vehicle jumpstart output with LED connection status smart lead
- 2 x 5V USB output with 4-in-1 device adaptor cable; 30 pin dock (Apple), Lightening (Apple), mini and micro USB to suit most mobile phone connectors.
- Selectable 12V/10A and 19V/3.5A DC outputs with eight adaptor plugs for use with laptop computers and other devices/accessories.
- Includes vehicle aux power outlet (cigarette lighter) and mains chargers.
- Supplied in convenient zipped storage case Dimensions (L x W x H) 225mm x 90mm x 30mm.
This is an ideal device to keep in your vehicle that fits perfectly in the glovebox, and we have three to give away.